Jacksonville-Based White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney
Sophisticated Defense Solutions for Financial Crimes, Fraud & Other White Collar Offenses
If investigators are asking questions or you have been arrested or indicted for a white-collar crime, we understand what is at stake. We realize that the mere allegation of fraud, embezzlement, or corruption jeopardizes careers and professional licenses and ruins reputations. We understand that a conviction could mean years in prison.
Mitchell A. Stone, P.A., in Jacksonville, Florida, provides an aggressive and sophisticated defense for white-collar crime allegations. Board-certified criminal defense lawyer Mitch Stone has countered charges initiated by the FBI, ATF, DEA, HIS, Secret Service, and ICE, as well as the Justice Department arms of the IRS and the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission).
He has a record of favorable results from dismissed charges, suppression of evidence, acquittals at trial and reduction of charges. Contact us immediately if you have been contacted by a law enforcement agent or the government or have reason to believe you are under investigation for:
- Health care fraud — Fraudulent billing and other forms of Medicare Fraud, Medicaid Fraud and private health insurance fraud
- Bank fraud — Obtaining loans using false pretenses, embezzling funds from a bank, or otherwise obtaining funds using fraudulent means
- Mortgage fraud — Alleged collusion to obtain phony mortgages, flipping properties at inflated prices, or based on alleged misstatements on loan applications
- Government fraud — Any fraud against a government program, federal agency or the U.S. Treasury, including bribery, rigged contracts, false claims and false filings
- Credit card fraud — Manufacturing credit cards based on identity theft, procuring or selling credit card numbers, unlawful use of Social Security numbers to obtain credit, use of another’s personal data or use of fake documents to obtain credit for monetary gain
- Money Laundering — Accusations of converting the proceeds of illicit activities through financial transactions or business fronts or reinvestment of illicit funds into an illegal operation
- Public corruption — Elected or appointed officials accepting money or services in exchange for votes, contracts or other political favors
- Tax fraud and tax evasion — False returns or failure to file, including complex schemes to shelter income or exaggerate write-offs or use of fraudulent documents to support bogus returns
- Securities fraud
- Insurance fraud
- Workers' compensation fraud
- Grand theft
- Embezzlement and corporate crimes
- Wire fraud and mail fraud
- Perjury and obstruction of justice
- Credit union fraud
- Social Security fraud
- Identity theft
Mitch Stone has represented politicians, professional athletes, business men and women, physicians, education administrators, government and business staff, clerks, public officials, accounting and tax professionals, securities brokers, corporate executives, pilots, law enforcement officers, and individuals of all walks of life.
Accomplished Fraud & White Collar Defense
See our Success Stories for examples of our accomplishments in white-collar crimes defense or call us now at (904) 263-5005 to arrange a confidential consultation with Jacksonville criminal trial lawyer Mitch Stone.