Fish & Game Violation Lawyer in Jacksonville
Disturbing Aquatic Wildlife or Habitat in Florida
Mitchell A. Stone, P.A. has represented boaters, fishermen, and hunters prosecuted by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) for fish and game violations, or by the Coast Guard in offshore waters.
We handle cases involving the following violations, and more:
- Fishing without a license or out of season
- Fishing or hunting after license suspended
- Hunting too close to feeders
- Importing endangered species (Lacy Act Violations)
- Exceeding bag limits or possessing commercial quantities
- Poaching or trafficking in off-limit species
- Harvesting coral or damaging reefs
- Manatee zone boating violations
- Harassing or killing a manatee, alligator, or other protected animal
These offenses can carry stiff penalties, fines, and forfeiture of fishing and hunting privileges. Some offenses can result in felony convictions, and prison or jail sentences. It is critical to understand the possible consequences before paying a fine or pleading guilty.
Contact Mitchell A. Stone, P.A.
If you are charged with a criminal offense, Mitch Stone is one of the few Jacksonville criminal defense lawyers in Florida knowledgeable in this area of the law. He has represented people charged in State and Federal courts for such violations and works diligently to protect the rights of the arrested and accused.
Call Mitchell A. Stone, P.A. at (904) 263-5005 or use our secure online contact form to schedule a free initial case consultation.
Payment Plans Available
Creative Legal Approach
Focused on Results
The Lawyers’ Lawyer