Jacksonville DUI Attorney
Representing Clients in Drunk Driving & Other Driving Offenses
To avoid jail and retain your driving privileges, you need a law firm experienced in all aspects of defending a DUI case. Mitchell A. Stone, P.A. is recognized for cutting-edge defense of DUI charges and for effective representation in the parallel administrative driver's license suspension proceedings.
If you were arrested for a DUI offense in Duval County, St. Johns County, Clay County, Nassau County or any of the surrounding jurisdictions of Northeast Florida, contact Mitch Stone for a free consultation to discuss your rights, the possible consequences and potential defenses that pertain to your case.
Contact our Jacksonville law offices online or call (904) 263-5005 today.
DUI Criminal Charges & Administrative License Suspension
Mitch Stone represents clients in all types of DUI cases:
- DUI manslaughter — These are the most serious type of DUI offenses and Mitch Stone has defended clients accused of DUI manslaughter for over 25 years. He has taught other lawyers his effective defense strategies concerning causation, blood draws and blood alcohol tests. He knows how to defend these cases and has represented many clients who were not convicted of DUI manslaughter or vehicular homicide due to his effective representation.
- DUI felonies — You could face prison time if you have prior drunk driving convictions, or if you are accused of causing an injury accident or fatal crash while impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- DUI misdemeanors — A DUI conviction stays on your record for life and could result in jail, fines, probation, alcohol assessment, and community service, a license revocation not to mention a huge increase in insurance premiums and possibly loss of employment.
- Driver's license suspension hearings — Your license is most often suspended just for being arrested for DUI. Mitch Stone knows how to challenge that and he will work to get your full driving privileges reinstated and to obtain a hardship permit for you while the case is pending.
- Traffic violations — In addition to DUI charges, police often cite drivers with traffic tickets for other moving and non-moving violations. Stone knows how to effectively represent you on all traffic offenses, from speeding tickets to jailable offenses such as reckless driving or driving while license suspended.
- Suspended license restoration — We help clients get their license back after suspension or revocation or challenge the basis of traffic offenses that led to the suspension.
Experienced & Aggressive DUI AND TRAFFIC Lawyer - MITCH STONE TEACHES OTHER LAWYERS HOW TO DEFEND DUI CASES
Attorney Mitch Stone is widely recognized for his progressive challenges
to police procedure,
breath tests, and roadside sobriety tests. He
is has been a faculty member of the Florida
Bar's Masters of DUI seminar for over 10 years. After several years of serving on the faculty
of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers’ annual Blood,
Breath & Tears DUI defense seminar he was selected as chair of the
Blood, Breath and Tears and ran that seminar for 7 years. He also serves
on the faculty of other continuing legal education DUI defense seminars
designed to teach other lawyers how to defend DUI cases.
Contact MITCH STONE FOR DUI Defense Representation
Call (904) 263-5005 to schedule a free consultation concerning any type of DUI case. You may also contact us online for a free, confidential consultation.
Payment Plans Available
Creative Legal Approach
Focused on Results
The Lawyers’ Lawyer