Drug Trafficking Defense Lawyer in Jacksonville
Skilled Counsel Against Drug Trafficking or Conspiracy in Florida
Jacksonville criminal defense lawyer Mitchell A. Stone has successfully
represented clients implicated in major state and
federal trafficking and drug conspiracy cases. If you or someone you know is under investigation,
under arrest, or otherwise is implicated
to in a controlled substance offense, it is critical to have an experienced
lawyer on your side especially before making a statement to police, investigators,
or federal agents.
Contact our Jacksonville law firm if to arrange for a free consultation with Attorney Mitchell A. Stone.
Motions to suppress evidence collected through improper law enforcement search and seizure procedures that violate the Fourth Amendment have resulted in suppression of evidence and the outright dismissal of charges all together.
Attorney Mitch Stone has defended clients charged with trafficking, manufacturing, possession, and distribution of:
- Methamphetamine (meth, ICE, crystal meth)
- Prescription drugs such as OxyContin and hydrocodone
Alternatives to Harsh Penalties
Conspiracy to import, distribute, traffic, or dispense illegal drugs in federal court can carry mandatory sentences of 10 years to life. In Florida, drug trafficking charges are punishable by up to life in prison with up to 15 and in some cases 25 years of minimum mandatory time. Mitchell A. Stone has developed effective defenses against major drug charges to significantly improve the chance for favorable outcomes for clients, even when the evidence seems insurmountable.
Sometimes challenging evidence and procedures is necessary. Attorney Stone will file motions challenging:
- The legality and execution of a wiretap. Police must operate under strict rules, if not it can result in rulings suppressing evidence obtained from wiretapping.
- The manner in which clients were arrested, Entrapment can occur when informants and undercover agents encourage law abiding people to become involved in crimes they would not normally have been involved in.
- Informants and undercover operatives sometimes cross the line and understanding how to attack their credibility is crucial. Effectively challenging informants can result in suppression of evidence or support reasonable doubt if the prosecution's case hinges on their testimony.
Mitch Stone Offers Skilled Defense for Serious Drug Charges
If you or someone you know is facing drug trafficking, conspiracy or any other type of drug-related crimes, contact charges in Florida state or federal court, contact Mitchell A. Stone, P.A. immediately for a free case evaluation.
Payment Plans Available
Creative Legal Approach
Focused on Results
The Lawyers’ Lawyer